Partnership register PR 36 (District Court Regensburg)
Value added tax ID numbers:
Dr. Christian Hannke, Patent Attorney
Dr. Bernhard Bittner, Patent Attorney and Attorney-at-Law
Dr. Gerrit Sprenger, Patent Attorney
Dr. Andreas Peters, Patent Attorney
HANNKE BITTNER & PARTNER mbB
Patent Attorneys and Attorneys-at-Law
Prüfeninger Straße 1
Register court: District Court Regensburg PR 36
Partner directory: Dr. Christian Hannke, Dr. Bernhard Bittner
1. Responsible chamber of patent attorneys: Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Im Tal 29, 80331 Munich, Phone: +49 89-2422780.
Responsible chamber of attorneys: Nuremberg Bar Association, Fürther Strasse 115, 90429 Nuremberg, Phone: +49 911-926330, Fax: +49 911-9263333.
2. Our lawyers are licensed to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany and each of them is a member of the Bar Association of Nuremberg as the responsible licensing and supervisory authorities. Our legal professional title is “lawyer” and was awarded in each case in the Federal Republic of Germany.
3. In compliance with the general information requirements in accordance with § 5 TMG (Telemedia Act), lawyers are subject to the following professional regulations: Federal Lawyers Act (BRAO), the Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers (RVG), the Professional Code of Lawyers (BORA), the Code of Professional Conduct for Lawyers in the European Community (CCBE Code of Conduct), the Order of Specialized Lawyers (FAO), Professional Law Supplements to the Money Laundering Control Act (Order of the Federal Bar Association pursuant to § 9 (4) clause 2 GwG, published in BRAK-Mitt. 2012, 170) and the Service Information Obligation Regulation (DL-InfoV) [above regulations are available on the homepage of BRAK under www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/berufsrecht/].
4. Our patent attorneys are licensed to practice in the Federal Republic of Germany and each of us is a member of the Chamber of Patent Attorneys as the responsible licensing and supervisory authority. The legal title “patent attorney” was awarded in each case in the Federal Republic of Germany.
5. Authorized representatives before the European Patent Office (European Patent Attorneys) are each members of the Institute of Professional Representatives as stipulated by the European Patent Office (epi).
6. Patent attorneys are subject to the following professional regulations: Patent Attorney Regulations (PAO), Professional Code for Patent Attorneys (BOPA), Professional Rules FICPI and the Services Information Obligation Regulation (DL-InfoV). Authorized representatives before the European Patent Office are additionally subject to the Code of Professional Conduct of epi [links to the regulations: Homepage of the Patent Attorney Chamber (PAK): www.patentanwalt.de].
7. Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB endeavor to constantly update the information provided on this website and to check that it is correct. However, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information.
8. The content of this website is protected by copyright. All rights to the content of this website are owned by Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB. The use of individual content from this website is only permitted to users if:
the excerpts remain unchanged,
the cutouts are used exclusively for personal and non-commercial use and
a reference to the copyright of Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB is made.
9. Any other use, such as duplication, translation, microfilming, storage and processing in electronic systems for commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB.
10. By clicking on the links contained on this website you leave the website of Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB. Even if we take great care to provide you with quality links, we expressly do not adopt the contents of these pages as our own and assume no liability for the contents of the linked pages.
11. Liability insurance of the law firm Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB:
All patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law as well as the partnership maintain liability insurance coverage with
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
12. VAT registration numbers of Hannke Bittner & Partner: DE 813670522 and DE 212896186.
13. Online dispute resolution in accordance with the ODR Regulation
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage. Consumers residing in the European Union may use this platform for the out-of-court settlement of disputes over contractual obligations arising from online service contracts with Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB.
14. Out-of-court settlement
In the case of disputes between lawyers and their clients, on request there is the possibility of out-of-court settlement by the regional bar associations (pursuant to § 73 (2) no. 3 in conjunction with § 73 (5) BRAO) or by the conciliation office of the bar association (pursuant to § 191 f. BRAO ) at the Federal Chamber of Attorneys (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer), on the Internet via the homepage of the Federal Chamber of Attorneysat http://www.brak.de,
In the case of disputes between patent attorneys and their clients, on request there is the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution at the Patent Attorney Chamber (Patentanwaltskammer) (pursuant to § 69 (2) no. 3 PAO), http://www.patentanwalt.de
15. Alternative dispute resolution in consumer matters in accordance with the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
Hannke Bittner & Partner mbB is neither legally obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board in accordance with VSBG.
Foto Regensburg: klug-photo Stock-Fotografie-ID:513543490
Foto Kassel: floto_photography Stock-Fotografie-ID:157037856
Foto Koblenz: Leonid Andronov Stock-Fotografie-ID:524724117
Foto Trier: Berthold Werner from Wikimedia Commons
Foto Titel: VladimirFLoyd Stock-Fotografie-ID:166160844
Fotos Anwälte: Petra Homeier
1. Content of our online offer
The author assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided on our website. Liability claims against the author, whether of a material or immaterial nature, which were caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, unless the author acted intentionally or with gross negligence. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
For direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”), which lie outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force only in the case in which the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use in case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby dissociates himself expressly from all contents of all linked pages, which were changed after the linking. This statement applies to all links and references within his own online offer as well as to third party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and in all other forms of databases on whose contents external writing access is possible. The provider of the page to which reference was made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and, in particular, for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information, not the one who only links to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to license-free graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned in our online offer and that are possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mentioning does not imply that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties! The author of the pages is the sole copyright owner for published objects created by the author. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
4. Data protection
If the possibility for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) exists within the scope of the website, the provision of this data on the part of the user is on an expressly voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services is – as far as technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without the entry of such data or with the use of anonymized data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested information is not permitted. The right of legal actions against the senders of so-called “spam mails” in case of violations of this prohibition is expressly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer, from which reference was made to this page. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not, not anymore or not completely legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts of the document remain uninfluenced by this fact.